Sunday 22 January 2017

OOTD: Stripes & Denim

Hello everyone! So the weather is still chilly and not even close to getting warm (bit too hopeful living in the UK...)



Wearing sleeveless tops can be hard especially in winter months so I love this Striped Cold Shoulder Shirt from Topshop which has the cut-out shoulder detail while still being full-sleeved. I love having basics in my wardrobe and this shirt is more dressy than your typical striped shirt. Since I was going out for a lunch date, I thought this top would go perfect with a pair of  black jeans (again from Topshop). I just think you can't go wrong with a pair of black skinny jeans and they go nicely with boots. Again the buckled 'western style' belt adds an oomph to just plain black jeans and makes the outfit more dressed up and looks like you actually made an effort! I went for plain black boots since I wanted the outfit to do the talking and I am slightly in love with the pointed shape of the boot. The statement necklace is an absolutely stunning piece which I think ties the whole look together with simple silver rings (the turquoise-stoned ring is from a small boutique called Spangle which is now shut down.)







I hope you guys get some inspiration from this outfit and if I can't find the exact items then I will link similar items below:

There are a lot of options for western style belts on ASOS! You can even try styling this Western style belt in gold from River Island.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DAVINA. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig