Saturday 20 May 2017

Gloomy Days...

It's May and there's no sign of the sun staying here for good (typical British weather) and I'm still dressing in black...and white to brighten my mood. This monochrome outfit definitely reflects my mood with the weather with sunny spells but mostly cold and gloomy. This is one of my favourite outfits at the moment as it looks well put together but still casual. The choker trend is everywhere and I'm obsessed with how this casual black tee is upgraded by the choker- who needs to accessorise?

I paired this with some white jeans which can be risky but I thought I'd mix up the norm instead of wearing white tee and black jeans. A leather jacket is a timeless piece to have in your closet and this one is my favourite jacket to wear for mild weather. I'll definitely be wearing this outfit repeatedly... the perfect look to wear for a casual date too!





 
Outfit Details
Jeans-New Look (Similar)
Jacket-H&M
Shoes-New Look
 
 
 
 

SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I'm personally a big fan of iamdavina blog. Thanks for sharing this post

    ReplyDelete

© DAVINA. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig