Thursday 12 January 2017

It's a LUSH life!

Hey Guys! Hope you all are doing fab <3

LUSH is a company who makes fresh handmade cosmetics ranging all things body, face, hair, makeup, perfume and gifts. I have been a massive fan of LUSH for the past 2-3 years and their products never fail (I'm sure most of you reading this will have already known about this company). Also not to mention that they fight against animal testing and for all my vegans out there, this is suitable for you too (BONUS!!!)

I picked up these two beauties in the Boxing day sales at LUSH (They both are limited edition during the winter and Christmas periods - so I recommend you stock up when it gets released again).



 
 Rose Jam Shower Gel (250g) and the Snow Fairy shower gel (250g) - *I got them for £4.98 on half price due to the sales, normal retail price is £9.95 each.

Let me start off by first talking about the 'Rose Jam' shower gel. It is defined on the bottle as ' Turkish rose absolute and conditioning argan oils dance their dizzingly, floral fragrance over skin, leaving a gentle, lingering perfume behind'. I must agree with this statement, the colour and scent smells just like rose jam. It is a sweet yet sophisticated smell that I think any person of any age would love! I use this in the shower on wet skin and it lathers up nicely and fills the whole bathroom with the wonderful rose scent. It is not too overpowering yet the smell lingers for quite a while! Infused with argan oil, it is naturally high in vitamin E and fatty acid content makes your skin feel nourished and hydrated. I could not recommend this enough!

Next up is the infamous 'Snow Fairy' shower gel which I'm sure you have heard a lot of people talking about. It is defined on the bottle as ' For sparkle like there is snow tomorrow lather up in candy sweet suds that shimmer with a magic that comes but once a year'. This is a really sweet scent (stronger than the rose jam shower gel which is a bit more subtle) which smells like candyfloss and bubble-gum. I truly had to stop myself from eating it cause of the amazing smell of sugary goodness and all things nice! It is a pink shower gel with tiny specs of blue glitter! (If you're not much of a sweet scented person then this product is not for you!) Again this is lathered on wet skin and it releases the sweet scent combined with the steam of the shower, leaves your bathroom smelling like  a candy store! This is such a luxurious product that leaves your skin feeling super moisturised and leaves you in an amazing mood whether you need to trek on with your day ahead or before you doze off in bed dreaming about bubble-gum and candyfloss.

Price:
£4.95 - 100g
£9.95 - 250g
£16.50 - 500g
£27.95 - 1kg




* This review was not sponsored and all opinions are my own.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DAVINA. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig