Monday 2 January 2017

NYE

Hello everyone! This is my first  ever blog post on the outfit that I wore on New Year's Eve. I still can't get over the fact that we are officially in 2017 and how fast 2016 has flown by! NYE was pretty chill as we just had a family party so I wanted something quite sparkly yet still an easy-to-wear and sophisticated outfit.


I found this sequin top from a website called MISSGUIDED (which I think most of you reading this would have already known about) which I totally fell in love with! I didn't know you could fall in love with a crop top, yet I did! I mean it is a pink embellished crop top, who wouldn't fall in love, right?


With the top in mind I knew that I wanted it to be the centre piece of my look and that I had to work around it. With this in mind, I then went on a hunt to find a midi skirt. I had seen quite a few other bloggers wear pleated midi skirts which I wanted to try out for myself.  I came across this rose gold metallic pleated skirt which I thought would really compliment the top (I think I have fallen in love with rose gold again!). Yes, yet again I bought this from the trusty MISSGUIDED website - I'm turning into a MISSGUIDED-holic!!


With the top and skirt sorted, I went for some basic nude strappy heels which I had bought last year from Dorothy Perkins (Not sure whether they still have them in-store but I'm sure New Look does some similar ones which I will link below).With the outfit doing all the talking,  I went for some plain silver jewellery. I got the rings a while ago (can't remember where from but will link some similar ones). For the earrings I went for some simple rose gold flower earrings and diamond studs which were in a 8 pack set from Accessorize.


All-in-all this outfit was a winner as I received many compliments about my outfit that night! I hope that you can take some sort of inspiration from this and play around with embellished crop tops and pleated midi skirts. You can even pair the crop top with some embroidered jeans or culottes.


I hope everyone had a great year in 2016 but lets make 2017 the best one so far! Stay tuned for more OOTDs and makeup posts, they are coming your way <3










Outfit details:


Couldn't find the heels or exact earrings but here are some links to similar ones:

 










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DAVINA. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig