Thursday 2 November 2017

Mustard hues

Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a great week. Who's loving Autumn so far? I certainly am! There's something about falling leaves, pumpkin spiced lattes and cold evenings spent watching movies.



So for today's post, I wanted to jazz up an LBD (little black dress) that had been sitting in the back of my wardrobe for quite a while (I'm pretty sure you have one too). 




I was doing some online shopping on Boohoo when I came across this beautiful mustard coloured duster coat. This particular colour was something that was definitely missing from my collection and I thought it would be perfect to throw on over the dress, with a pair of booties, so that's exactly what I did.





This colour will work well with all skin tones and I think it will become very popular this year. You can wear this duster coat over a plain black jumpsuit and even wear it to work over a white shirt and black trousers.






These pair of heeled boots are one of my essentials, and if you don't own a pair like these already, then girl, get them! They work perfectly with any outfit and can be worn during the day as well as night.




I kept the accessories pretty simple, with some plain dainty pieces but off course you can pair this look with some statement earrings or necklace.


Items worn:






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DAVINA. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig