Wednesday 11 October 2017

OOTD: The Official Colour of Fall

Hi guys! Autumn is officially here which means it's time to embrace the more cool weather by stocking up on knitwear and feeling super cosy. What way to start the season than buying cute autumn clothing pieces to update my wardrobe (any excuse to shop). Boohoo has been killing the fashion game recently (as you may know from my previous posts) and I'm obsesseddd with this outfit which is an autumn staple outfit.

P.S- Don't forget to look out for my Autumn Clothing Haul which will be coming soon to my YouTube channel...



 
Nothing screams Autumn than this burgundy knit jumper dress from Boohoo which I have completely fallen in love with! The roll-neck jumper keeps me extra warm as well as the dress being a perfect length (not too long or short). It is perfect for the colder seasons and is super comfortable which is perfect for me to throw on but still look effortless and chic. This dress is a staple for anyone's autumn wardrobe!


These knee high boots were so dreamy and I was so happy to find them on the website. I was impressed with the high quality suede material and shows that you don't need to spend an ludicrous amount on nice boots. The lace up detail adds a feminine touch and this means that you can loosen or tighten the boots to get the perfect fit. The heel was comfortable to walk around in without feeling like I need to taken them off after five minutes (which I have experience with other boots). These knee high boots are definitely a wardrobe staple for the colder months and can only be used as a transition piece into a night look.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post as well as letting me know what staples do you guys have in your autumn wardrobe? x


Outfit


Jumper- Boohoo
 
Boots-Boohoo


*This post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own*
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DAVINA. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig