Saturday 27 January 2018

January Blues


Hello beautiful people! 

January can sometimes leave us feeling a little run down, we get back to the real world and we get into that same schedule every day. Anyone else feel like January was a trial month? I definitely feel like it was and I want to plan more exciting content for my blog for the upcoming months.The weather isn't looking great either, those long, bleak days and summer seem forever away but I thought I would update you all on my current favourite outfit also the outfit I never take off… 

I always say invest in a good coat because it'll last you a few years and this coat ticked all the boxes for me. It has to make a statement, a staple piece which usually inspires an outfit, and the rest always just falls into place. As you guys may have noticed tailored, longline jackets are in right now.  I saw this online whilst browsing through Miss Selfridge, I couldn't resist adding this steal to my basket.




It’s literally the perfect one for me, the colour, the cut, and the length. This coat also didn't have a hefty price tag either and is a  great high street alternative to the tailored designer coats I have seen online.The grey compliments the khaki knit sweater and the fit of the coat makes the whole outfit well put together but still keeps you nice and warm.




I’ve been pairing it with my New Look high-waisted black jeans (also obsessed), a cable knit jumper (this one’s from ISAWITFIRST) and any one of my black boots (yes, I own more than a few pairs – oops!), these ones being from New Look (heeled, yet comfortable). This jumper is in a cropped style and I love the roll neck which keeps you warm without compromising style. 


I treated myself to a dainty PANDORA ring that I haven't taken off since I bought it. It is so elegant and dainty that I literally wear it with any and every outfit, just to add a little something!



So basically, I’ll be wearing this outfit on repeat for the rest of the season, as its such an easy throw-on outfit for them gloomy days… maybe add a good old odd bobble hat or scarf on for those extra chilly days.

So that's it for today folks! I will be back with more content.
Stay tuned,

Davina
x


Items worn:


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DAVINA. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig