Wednesday 3 January 2018

CELEBRATING ONE YEAR OF BLOGGING

Hello, my lovelies! Happy New Year to you all! 

I just want to take a moment to thank you all for your incredible support on the blog!



It's been a whole 365 days since I decided to take the leap and start my own blog (eeek!). At the time I was unsure about the feedback I would receive or if anyone would be interested in what I had to say. I wasn't worried about the numbers or how many Instagram followers I had because quantity doesn't matter and I was focussed on putting out quality content that I know people would want to read. Now looking back, I'm so happy that I put my doubts behinds and started what I was passionate about. Not only was able to live what I love but the response I've had from you lovely people has been incredible and keeps me going! I never thought in a million years that I would be able to do what I enjoy and the compliments I get from you guys drives me further to put out great content. 

I know my blog is a foetus compared to other bloggers who have done this for a very long time but I hope reading my content gets you inspired to not listen to the haters and do what drives you. As well as inspiring others, the personal growth from starting a blog has changed me for a better person. Not only am I incredibly happy professionally, but also personally which is so important. 
This past year has given me a new level of confidence, try new things, never give up and never worry about what people are going to say! I hope that 2018 is a successful year for all of us. If I can give advice to you right now it would be, just keep doing what you love, don't be afraid of making mistakes and don't give up!


I'm a believer in great things take time so I look forward to the new opportunities 2018 brings. Also, I love it when I get feedback from you guys so if you want me to do a  fashion lookbook over on my Youtube channel or on here then leave me a comment. Something you may not know is that I've graduated the end of last year which means that I have more time to focus on putting out great content.

A few thank-you's 
When I started a blog, with no doubt I knew Pipdig was the platform with an amazing team who have patiently answered my emails when I have been frustrated, to say the least! I want to also thank my family who have supported me as well as keeping me grounded. My bunch of best friends who are my support system when I have those 'down' days and know how much their thoughts mean to me. Finally, I want to thank you guys, I started this journey a year ago to do what I love but having such lovely supporters/readers gives me another reason to continue to do what I love to do! 

Thank you to everyone for joining me on this crazy journey and I can't wait for you guys to see the content I have for the new year! xx

OUTFIT

Jumper dress-Missguided
Corset-Missguided (on SALE!)
Boots-BooHoo
Choker- Missguided
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DAVINA. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig