Wednesday 6 September 2017

Summer Blues

Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a great week. As summer is coming to an end (trying to hold back the tears) I decided to wear this gorgeous jumpsuit that I found when browsing online at Boohoo. When I saw this online, I knew immediately how I was going to style this and I've been into pale pink (not helping beating the blues) this summer.

I hope you guys enjoy the last summer post of 2017 which I am sad to see the end of and join me in beating the summer blues...

This jumpsuit just screams sophistication and I wore this out when I went for dinner at Berners Tavern in London. Something that I love about this outfit, is that you can either dress it down by throwing on a denim jacket and a pair of converses or glam it up like I did. The cut on the jumpsuit is just below the knee, which to be honest I wasn't sure how it would work but I loved how it allowed the shoes to have their own moment since jumpsuits normally cover up the shoes. I loved the strappy halter-neck with the straps on the shoulder which were a bit annoying as one of them kept falling off. If I had to be picky, the fit of the jumpsuit was perfect apart from the straps.
 

I decided to pair this outfit with a few dainty accessories that I have collected over the year. The rings are from accessorize and the bracelet was a gift.I wore my favourite pink pointed heels which I won't go on about but I bought them a while back from H&M which was featured on my last blog post. To finish the look off, I chose this simple clutch which complimented the whole outfit perfectly (yes, pink again) and carried my lipstick and personal items perfectly. This whole outfit captures my girly style perfectly however this is probably the final time I wear an all-pink outfit.


As much as I'm going to miss this summer I am looking forward to the seasonal colours of Autumn (bring on my favourite month) where I will be showing you guys how you can still wear your favourite outfits but keep warm by layering. Hate to say this but so long summer, oh how you'll be missed till next year! x
 
 
 
*This post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own*

 
 
Outfit
 
 
 
 
 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DAVINA. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig