Wednesday 1 March 2017

OOTD: Collar Signs

This outfit was inspired by the trend of pink and red which was seen during London Fashion Week which honestly I was not expecting to see down the runway. Although both colours clash, I was pleasantly surprised at how the colours worked together and how the outfit made a statement with the small details (in love with the collar!) This outfit is definitely classy chic and is something you can wear during the day. Never in a million years would I have thought that pink and red would work together but if you're not feeling too brave you could always add a pop of colour (a red handbag or even a classic red lipstick) to a pink outfit.
I absolutely adore this  lace collared top which I purchased from Oasis (now on sale!) and I love the contrast between the burgundy and light pink and the detailed work. This top is definitely something you can transition into your work-wear by pairing it with a black skirt or skinny-cigarette style trousers.This midi-skirt is from Boohoo which I got in nude but it looked more light pink in real life. The A-line skirt fits nicely and wasn't too flowy which I liked as still showed off my figure. I nearly went for pink heels but then I thought I was going overboard with the pink so I decided on these strappy black heels from New Look which are my all time favourite shoes!


Outfit Details:
Alternatives:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DAVINA. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig