Tuesday 3 September 2019

ARA LONDON 24K GOLD BEAUTY OIL

Hello my loves,

Hope you all are keeping well! So today I have something so exciting to share with you all. I tried ou the Sativa beauty oil (24k gold) by ARA London and my oh my has it changed my skin game. Before we get into that, I just want to share some background info you guys might be interested in.

So what is ARA London? 

ARA London is a luxury skincare brand that uses ancient remedies with modern science to bring the best ingredients into one bottle. They have 3 products currently out, but the one that I have tried and tested is the Sativa oil.

Why is it so good and what are the benefits?

So this bottle is packed with all the goodness you can think off. This includes amino acids, minerals, vitamin A, B, C and E as well as antioxidants and fibre. As well as treating the skin long term with these ingredients, there is also added omega 3 and 6 fatty acids which help to defend your skin from everyday pollutants and infections. Who doesn't love an all in one product? The product is finished off with flakes of pure 24k gold which not only looks stunning but also is known to get rid of fine lines and prevent the effects of ageing. 

The product is packaged in a beautiful glass bottle (again, getting your monies worth) and is very travel-friendly. It fits into any bag, I love to keep this in my makeup bag when I'm travelling cause I love to apply this as a base before my makeup and can I just say, my foundation applies seamlessly with this oil! You get 15ml in each bottle, but trust me, a little goes a long way so you will only need the tiniest amount to cover your face and neck.

What has your journey been like?

So I started using this oil more than a month ago, and I can see a noticeable difference. Everyone has been complimenting on how natural and glowy my skin looks. I would class my skin type as combination and this oil works really well for me. The great thing about this oil is that any skin type can use this, even if you have oily or dry as the oil absorbs quickly into the skin leaving just a dewy finish. This oil is more aimed at problematic skin (acne and scarring), and for me, it has worked wonders. I have been breaking out less and my skin texture has improved (very smooth and fewer pimples). Some of my old scarring from previous breakouts have gone and has left an even skin tone all over. I use this product day and night, every time I wash my face, I apply this all over my face as the last step to my skincare routine. I have honestly just replaced my daily moisturiser with this oil and I can never go back to anything else. 

Cost?

The Sativa oil retails at £29.99 and every penny is worth it. The oil lasts you ages, up to 2-3 months as a little goes a long way. 





Ingredients: 24K gold, papaya oil, black cumin seed oil, sweet almond oil, sunflower seed oil, tea tree leaf oil and limonene. 

*It is also important that I mention, as the website advises, that you do a skin patch test 48 hours before use as it does contain fine organic ingredients*

I promise you, you won't be disappointed, if you have problematic/ pigmented skin then look no further. This product will work for you! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DAVINA. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig