Monday 4 December 2017

FENTY BEAUTY: Stunna lip paint review

Hello! Hope you're having a great day so far! Today's post is the new stunna lip paint in the color uncensored (cherry red colour) brought out by Fenty beauty. Following the successful launch of Fenty beauty, Rihanna has released the new intense lip paint which are available on the Fenty Beauty website as well as Harvey Nichols. 

The lip paint claims to be a weightless, 12hr liquid lipstick with a soft matte finish. I was so excited when I received this through the post. The packaging is so edgy and unique and I was surprised at how light the bottle was. The bottle itself is sophisticated and looks beautiful on my makeup table. The lid is gold which the engraved brand logo 'Fenty Beauty'. 



The brush itself is very unique with a contoured wand, it gets into every crack of your lips for better control. I have not seen anything like it before. It allows super precision and it allows you to line your lips with the lipstick first and then fill it in. You definitely don't need a lipliner with this product.
The intensity of this product is incredible, I would have to give a 10/10 for pigmentation. They weren't kidding when they claimed the product to have a one-stroke intensity. You only need a bit of this product to go a long way.

I'm always on the hunt for the perfect signature red colour as its hard to find the right undertone for tanned skin, and not all reds will suit everybody.
When purchasing this product, you don't even need to doubt yourself, this shade was tested to ensure that everyone has the perfect red. I ate and drank throughout the day but this 12-hour formula ensures that your lips stay on throughout the night, this stuff does not budge.


The liquid lipstick did not ball up, feather or crack on my lips as many other liquid lipsticks do. I was really impressed with how hydrating the formula was, and it was so smooth on my lips, it felt like I had nothing on my lips.  I also did not need to top it up the whole time I was wearing it!



I'm honestly impressed by the formula, staying power and colour of this product. Rihanna has killed it yet again! This lip paint has blown all the liquid lipsticks out the water. I will definitely be purchasing more shades once they are released! It retails at £19.00 and let me just say, it's worth every penny!


Overall verdict:

Price: Good
Quality: Excellent
Packaging: Excellent
Rating: 10/10
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DAVINA. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig