Sunday 28 May 2017

Brown Smokey Eye

I've never tried doing a brown smokey eye but I fell in love with how it looked and not being dramatic as a black smokey eye. This look is perfect for a night-out or even drinks with your girlfriends. I feel like you can even get away with this during the day as it's not as harsh as using black which would be too heavy for the daytime. For this look the brown eye shadow is from the Makeup Revolution Ultra Eye Contour Light and Shade palette which is super affordable for everyone. For the base I used the L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation in Golden Amber and my all time favourite Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer. I decided to 'bake' under my eyes and under my cheekbones to make sure it doesn't crease using the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder.
For the eyebrows I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, Maybelline Master Ink Eyeliner for the winged liner and for lashes Kiko Unmeasurable Length Mascara. I used the Hoola Matte Bronzer by Benefit for bronzing and for blush Peaches by MAC as I wanted something warm-toned. For highlight I used MAC soft and gentle and set this all using Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Spray.
I lined my lips using Spice lip-liner by MAC and used Velvet Teddy also by MAC which is the perfect nude shade for similar skin tones to mine.
If you re-create this look, don't forget to follow me on social media so I can see them! x




 

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DAVINA. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig