Wednesday 19 April 2017

Zendaya Inspired Makeup Tutorial

I came across this picture of Zendaya (woman-crush <3) and I knew I HAD to recreate it as it's the perfect look for this summer. This look is perfect for summer nights-out or even to a festival. I love having a glow in the summer and this look just screams golden glow (who doesn't want that?) I am in LOVE with this gorgeous bright orange lip colour which ties the whole look together and works beautifully with the golden tones on the rest of the face. This look requires few products which I have listed below and is so quick and easy to recreate. I love how effortless the eye makeup is and how flawless the skin looks which totally gives me summer vibes...
Products I used:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DAVINA. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig